There are many ways in wish love claim to be wicked,
for instance, take a look at this little example of mine,maybe it can really help you expose your mind,
you said that you love the rain, but when it rains you open your umbrella
you said you love the sun, but when it shines, you find a shade spot
you said you love sex, but you still make use of condom
you said you love the wind, but when the wind blows, you close your window.
that why am always afraid when you said you love me
I no, am not perfect, I make mistake, I fall, I rise, I leave to learn, I have been hurt, but am still alive, I'm a human and am thankful too GOD
you said you love the wind, but when the wind blows, you close your window.
that why am always afraid when you said you love me
I no, am not perfect, I make mistake, I fall, I rise, I leave to learn, I have been hurt, but am still alive, I'm a human and am thankful too GOD
0 comments:
Post a Comment